13 TRUNK OR TREAT IDEAS
1. I love how simple, yet awesome this mouth turned out. Red butcher paper and white poster board is all you need to re-create this mouth trunk masterpeice. Image via Manhattan Dental Care.
5. The key elements to an awesome slumber party trunk or treat are bean bags, blankets, pillows, robes, and popcorn!
7. This Cookie Monster trunk or treat was built with 1/2 inch PVC pipe and then blue fabric was stretched around the frame with zip ties, velcro and duct tape. It’s adorable! More details at Quotes of a Boy Mom.
8. Noah’s Ark
9. If you’re looking for the easiest trunk or treat idea out there, I give you “I Spy”! Raid the kiddos rooms and stuff your trunk with dolls, balls, and toys galore. Craft up a fancy sign that says “I Spy” and tape it to the top. Bam. You won trunk or treat! Image via Trunk or Treat Decorating.
12. Who would have thought to turn your minivan into a toaster! Best part? Bacon and egg costume would be perfect! Image via Rand Adams.13. Smurfs
Robert Bent is a former journalist who has interviewed murderers on death row, flown over L.A. with the LAPD and patrolled with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police near the Arctic , He joined Home of DIY Magazine since one year!